Congratulations to the class of 2015, I am glad to announce that around 90% of my students have shown significant improvement. It was a difficult year for all of us, many of you asked for help in year 2 as you did not pass math before in year 1. It is largely because you all did not give up and worked hard till the end!
*Improvement is defined as the lowest grade from major exams in year 2 to A levels*
1) Junxian (PJC) improved from E to A (4 grades) !
2) Cassie (AJC) improved by E to A (4 grades)!
3) Germaine (JJC) improved from U to B (5 grades)!
4) Nechie (RI) improved from D to B (2 grades)
5) Aini (JJC) improved from U to C (4 grades)
6) Natalie (TPJC) improved by U to C (4 grades)
7) Tim (SAJC) improved from B to A (1 grade)
Congratulations to students of students of 2014 batch, the results are 86% As and Bs.
100% all shown improvement by at least 2 grades (10 to 15 marks)
It’s all due to the students’ hard work and placing their faith in my coaching.
1) Rachel (Prelim U to B) (5 grades)
2) Shermaine (Prelim E to B) (3 grades)
3) Shereen (Prelim C to A) (2 grades)
4) Cassandra (Prelim D to A) (3 grades)
5) Hazel (E to B) (3 grades)
6) Zann (U to B) (5 grades)
7) Zoey (A) *cannot remember her prelim grade*
8) Jiawei (D to B) (2 grades)
9) Emily (U to C) (4 grades)
10) Clara (A)
11) Sherrie (A)