‘A’ Level / IP Year 5, 6 Mathematics Tuition
** Click here for certification **
** Click here for schedule of lessons**
Tutor’s teaching experience
- Former Junior College Mathematics Lecturer & Tutor for H1, H2 and H3 Mathematics. (Subject coordinator for H3 Mathematics).
- More than 7 years of experience.
- Currently A Level Math private tutor for many students from various schools.
- Full time Math Lecturer at tertiary institution for Mathematics, freelance editor for online Mathematics resources.
Tutor’s academic background
- Masters in Mathematics (Statistics) from NUS, CAP 4.5/5
- First class honours in Mathematics from NUS, awarded Dean’s List
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education (JC Mathematics) from NIE.
Tutor’s personal information
- Mr Ang
- Chinese / Male
- Contact Number: 81502027
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intake for 2016
- 4 H2 Mathematics Classes (2 x JC 2 & 2 x JC 1)
- 10 JC2 students (CJC, DHS, MI, ACJC, RVHS, SAJC, AJC, NJC )
- 9 JC1 students (HCI, ACJC, SAJC, CJC, PJC, JJC, IJC, MI)
Intake for 2015
- 5 H2 Mathematics Classes (1 x JC 2 & 4 x JC 1)
- 7 JC2 students (3 x JJC, 2 x RI, 1 x SAJC, )
- 2 JC1 students (1 x DHS, 1 x NUS High year 3 = JC 1)
Intake for 2014
- 3 H2 Mathematics Classes
- 4 JC2 students (1 x SAJC, 1 x CJC, 1 x ACJC, 1 x JJC)
- 2 JC1 students (1 x RI, 1 x JJC)